Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (“Users”)
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only collect information as stated below.
We do not collect or store any other data (including Personal Data) unless you provide it voluntarily. When provided voluntarily, we will not distribute or share your information with any third party without your consent.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service.
Automatically Collected Information
We do not collect any information automatically.
When you use the App, we may collect personal information about you, including:
- Photographs you provide when you use the App, via your camera or gallery (if you have granted us permission to access your camera or gallery). We obtain only the specific images you chose to modify using the App; we do not collect your photo albums even if you grant us your access to them. We encrypt each photograph that you upload using the App. The encryption key is stored locally on your device. This means that the only device that can view the photo is the device from which the photograph was uploaded using the App – the user’s device.
- HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA
- to provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of kidimom;
- to develop and test new products and features;
- to monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- to diagnose or fix technology problems;
- to send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside kidimom (or the group of companies of which kidimom is a part).
What happens in the event of a change of control?
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, kidimom cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to kidimom or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
kidimom does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Service, including the information or content contained within them.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Last updated March May 25, 2020